1. Chicking online delivery system is specially designed for customers who place orders through Chicking Mobile Applications or through the online system at Chicking restaurants located anywhere in UAE where the Chicking Order to be delivered.
2. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that delivery instructions are clear and concise.
3. The acceptance of order shall be at the entire discretion of Chicking
4. Chicking reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without limitations, conditions and/or qualifications, and without need of prior notification, to limit, change, modify or cancel any order, and/or to refuse any service to any customer for any reason attributable to the unavailability of the items ordered, or other circumstances and conditions beyond the control of Chicking which would render impossible or delay the fulfillment of its obligations.
5. Chicking reserves the right to refuse or to accept or to cancel any order from any customer beyond the delivery area or otherwise.
6. Delivery orders are subject to:
7. Upon delivery, customer shall pay in cash all fees and charges (including delivery charges mentioned above) incurred in connection with the order, including any and all applicable taxes, at the rate in effect when the charges were incurred. Alternately, while placing the order on the Chicking Mobile App, customers may choose the online payment option, upon which they shall be redirected to an external payment gateway, on which they are required to follow the payment gateway’s separate instructions for effecting online payment. The payment gateway is not under Chicking’s control, and Chicking is not responsible for and shall not be liable to any extent or in any manner for any payment-related or internet-related issues faced by customers in relation to online payments, and customers shall indemnify and keep fully and effectively indemnified Chicking and its affiliates in this regard.
8. Chicking reserves the right to reject the Delivery order and to cancel the same once it is accepted:
9. Menu and prices are subject to change without notice.
10. Chicking may change the terms of, or add new terms to, these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without giving notice.
11. It is clarified that, by placing an order/s through Chicking Mobile App, a customer unconditionally and fully accepts all above terms and conditions.
12. By registering on Chicking Mobile App, you allow Chicking to contact you for offers and updates relating to your account.
13. To the extent permitted by law, Chicking provides our Service and content on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Service, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Subject as provided below, Chicking don’t have any liability to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from your use of or your inability to use our Service. In the event that Chicking is found to be liable to you our total aggregate liability is limited to the purchase price of the Meals you have paid for in your order.
14. Chicking shall not be responsible for any delay or non-performance of its obligations arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
15. In case of any dispute with respect to Chicking, the decision of Chicking’s Management shall be final and binding on all concerned. Disputes, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Court/s at Dubai, UAE only.